Thank you for your interest in exporting firearms
The following is a short list of some things you should keep in mind.
- Can you obtain an IMPORT PERMIT from your country? If you’re not sure how to, chat with us – we may be able to give you some guidance.
If you can obtain a firearms IMPORT permit, we can usually obtain a US Export permit.
Some things we want to make certain you are aware of
- All firearms, firearm parts, pieces and components require a US EXPORT permit.
- Anything attached to and/or part of a firearm requires a US export permit, including riflescopes.
- Generally, almost any firearm commercially available in the US can be exported.
- The biggest cost-variable is SHIPPING.
- UPS, FedEx and DHL will not accept firearms for international shipments.
- Only a few countries permit firearms to be shipped via postal mail.
- Most firearms must be shipped via air cargo.
- Some airlines will not accept firearms for carriage.
- Shipping during the holiday season is more expensive than shipping during off-peak travel seasons.
- Dimensions, weight and destination determine shipping costs, not the number of firearms. Often there is not much cost difference in exporting one (1) firearm to five (5) firearms, or from six (6) to 12 firearms – the cost equation is driven by dimensions, weight and destination.
Costs & fees
- We charge a fee based of the shipment value; minimum fee $500 USD per shipment. This fee does not include shipping or any other costs, fees, packing, labor, materials or other exit documents.
- Tell us what you have in mind and we can tailor an export package to fit your needs and your budget.
- We are registered US Exporters of Munitions (firearms) and US licensed/registered munitions brokers who can export commodities that you purchase from others.
- We encourage you to go shopping, as we are happy to aggregate your purchases until you are ready to ship.
- The vast majority of our export applications are approved within thirty days of submission.
- Once we have an approved US export license in hand, we are usually able to arrange shipment within ten (10) business days of receiving your final payment
We look forward to working with you on your export. This sheet provides general information only. Please be sure to obtain our complete EXPORT TERMS & CONDITIONS. If you have any questions please drop us a note.